10 Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes Volume #1



1. "I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

    - Ron White 


2. "A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

    - Bill Cosby


3. "I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you"

    - Robin Williams 



4. "A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often."

    - Oliver Herford


5. "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

    - Mark Twain


6. "A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it."

    - Jerry Seinfeld 


7. "I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people."

    - Rodney Dangerfield


8. "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

    - Will Rogers 


9. "By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."

    - Richard Dawkins


10. "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

No comments:

Post a Comment